Camp Coldbrook is tucked away on 156 acres of peaceful countryside and borders the immense Ware River Watershed Wildlife Recreation Center. Our resort is perfectly located just a short trip away to nearby attractions offering something for everyone during your family getaway!
FUN-FILLED FAMILY RECREATION
- Fun for the whole family is only a short drive away at the Six Flags New England, a theme park loaded with plenty of big thrills and exciting events
- Massachusetts offers Fairs & Festivals throughout the year, check the schedule to see what amazing events are happening during your stay with us
- Depending on the season, bring your family to Phoenix Fruit Farm to pick a variety of peaches and apples to enjoy
- Hike the trails at Cook’s Canyon Wildlife Sanctuary for an exciting hiking experience
- For a variety of options when it comes to outdoor activities, Quabbin Reservoir offers hiking & biking trails, boating, fishing, and hunting
- A relaxing excursion could be at Barre Falls Dam, a nearby outdoor facility with picnic grounds, a disc-golf course, and wildlife observation
HISTORY + CULTURE
- Explore Boston for a range of activities, from duck boat tours to museums to craft beer breweries to historically significant sites
- New England’s Great State Fair, The Big E, has been entertaining visitors for more than a century now
- Take a trip back to the 1830s and explore the Old Sturbridge Village to see what life was like in this rural New England town nearly 200 years ago
- The world-renown museum, Worcester Art Museum (WAM), features over 38,000 works of art on display
- Pony up for some poker at Foxwoods Casino and have a little fun with high-stakes bingo or take your chance on the slots!