We offer the following amenities + features:
Zero Entry Swimming Pool – Now Open
Catch and Release Pond
Arcade – Opening Soon
Woodside Tavern – Opening Soon
RV + Tenting Campground
Discover our truly unique campgrounds.
With 421 sites, including large, full-service sites, Camp Coldbrook has the flexibility to exceed your peaceful Massachusetts vacation expectations. The resort offers a mix of seasonal and overnight campsites each featuring a picnic table and fire ring on site.
Family Friendly Activities
Golfing, swimming, hiking, fishing & more.
Our resort offers plenty of fun for everyone during your camping getaway. Bring the family back to nature while hiking and biking the beautiful trails. Head to the zero-entry pool to splash around or just relax in the sun. The resort will also provide whatever you may need for horseshoes, bocce ball, basketball and volleyball.
- Memorial Day, May 31st – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – June 30th – July 6th
- Labor Day, Sept 6th – Sept 1st – 7th
- Columbus Day, Oct 11th – Oct 6th – 12th
Reservations are highly recommended.
- Full payment required at time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Rate includes two (2) adults and two (2) children age 17 and younger.
- Children must reside in the household.
- Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $6 per person per day.
- Day visitors are $8/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Two (2) vehicles included per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Guests are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 119 days (approximately 3 months).
- Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day require a three night minimum stay. *Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday.
- $3/night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
Check-In + Check-Out
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in for a $20 fee.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose a late check-out for a $20 fee.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, notify the office prior to 10:00 a.m.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, entire payment will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy with “Assurance Cancellation Protection”
- Assurance Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be refunded less a $30.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, payment will be forfeited.
- Holiday reservations cancelled 10 or more days prior to arrival will be eligible for a one-time change in dates within the current season.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations 30 days or longer.